Yup I am joining this creative swap hosted by the pretty and creative diva Caryn. This is a fun activity and not only that you can make new friends too. It’s like Christmas all time, exchanging your own craft with someone else. That sound exciting.
Now to answer her meme:
1. What kind of creative things are you into?
Photography, I love to do sketching, crocheting & learning some beadworks.
2. How would you describe your personal style? (girly, ethnic, modern, etc.)
Sometime girly, sometimes ethnic, sometimes modern. It all depends on my mood.
3. What are your favorite colors?
I love green though purple fascinates me. Blue makes me smile and yellow just makes my day shine.
4. What is one craft you would like to learn?
Knitting looks interesting and I would love to learn pot making….I love mud lolz!
5. What other hobbies are you into?
Aside from blogging, I love to cook and bake. I love singing alanis morissette’s song at videoke. 🙂
6. What items do you really wish you had right now?
I wanted a new lens for my dslr. 🙂
Here are the mechanics on how to join:
1. Post the mechanics and logo on your blog and answer the meme. This will serve as reference for the people who will be sending you stuff. If you could, please tag back to Caryn’s sari-saring kulay so other interested people can also sign up.
2. The swap is on a monthly basis. You will be assigned a swap partner on rotation. Consult the meme that your partner posted on his/her blog and send 4 items.
3. The four items are as follows (1-something you made, 2-a craft material you think he/she would enjoy and 3- a snack or something you like munching on before, during or after the creative rush—It’d be nice to send something interesting from where you are currently based, 4- a short note or card to say ‘Hi!’)
4. Items should be posted on the last day of each month.
5. Wait to receive your items and then post something about it on your blog.
6. Other crafters who aren’t bloggers are also welcome to join; they just have to send Caryn an email with their name, adress and answers to the meme above to be included in the rotation. Emails may be sent to gandarynako-at-yahoo-dot-com.
7. On the first week of each month you will be sent the details of your next swap partner. Please try to keep all details confidential.
If you have any comments or suggestions, please feel free to contact Caryn.